Taylor Manufacturing Industries Inc. (“Taylor”)
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By accessing the Taylor Site, you warrant and represent to Taylor that you are legally entitled to do so.
When you send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Taylor Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement. When you provide Taylor with your e-mail address, or sign up to receive e-mail from us, you consent to receiving commercial e-mail.
THALMIC SITE LICENCE AND ACCESS
- Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement, you may not download (other than page caching), modify, or alter the Taylor Site, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Taylor. This license specifically does not include: (1) any resale or commercial use by you of the Taylor Site; (2) any derivative use of the Taylor Site or its contents; (3) any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; (4) any reproduction, duplication, copying, selling, reselling, re-posting or any exploitation of the Taylor Site or its contents for any public or commercial purpose without the express written consent of Taylor; (5) any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Taylor Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper functioning; and (6) mirroring of any material contained on the Taylor Site on any other server.
- Unless otherwise specified, the content provided in this site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, obtained from the Taylor Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Taylor Site and/or any Taylor computer systems or networks connected to the Taylor Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through the Taylor Site.
- You will ensure that your use, or the use of any third party through you, of the Taylor Site does not interfere with, degrade, or adversely affect any Taylor system, network or data or that of any other users of the Taylor Site. You and anyone obtaining access to the Taylor Site through you will not post or transmit any harassing, abusive, libelous, illegal, deceptive or otherwise offensive messages or information whatsoever.
- You and anyone obtaining access to this website through you will not use the Taylor Site or any contents thereof to commit or attempt to commit a crime or facilitate the commission of any crime or other illegal or tortuous acts.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
You may be permitted to or asked to submit information to Taylor. You expressly represent and warrant: (a) that you have the authority to provide Taylor with all such information; (b) that all such information may be used by Taylor for the purposes intended; and (c) that all such information shall be true, accurate, and complete. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, obsolete, incomplete or provided without such authority, we may terminate your use of the Taylor Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE TAYLOR SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A THIRD PARTY LINKED WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. TAYLOR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WHATSOEVER IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THALMIC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Taylor assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information which is referenced by or linked to the Taylor Site. IN NO EVENT SHALL TAYLOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS SITE, (2) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (3) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (4) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THALMIC SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THALMIC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Taylor Site is controlled, operated and administered by Taylor (or its licensees) from its offices within Canada and is not intended to subject Taylor to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than those of Canada. Those who choose to access the Taylor Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Taylor may limit Taylor Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Taylor reserves the right to revoke your authorization to visit, browse, access and use the Taylor Site at any time without notice. All restrictions herein shall survive the termination of your right to visit, browse, access and use the Taylor Site.
Taylor Manufacturing Industries Inc.
255 Biscayne Cres
Brampton, ON L6W 4R2